Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day Off....sorta

Today was sort of a "day off" for us. No yurts or cabins to clean, just the bath house and Steve had to meet an electrician for some problems in one of the cabins. So what do I decide to do on our day off? Laundry and housecleaning! It's just not right!
So I stripped the bed to wash the sheets and we spent a few minutes talking to Ande seeing what the rest of the week was looking like as far as cleaning goes.
When I walked into the bedroom I was greeted by the gruesome sight of Steve's foam pillow lying in chunks all over the bed and the floor!! Yes, it had been dismembered (does a pillow have members?) by our 2 innocent looking canines! Although I have a sneaking suspicion that the cat was somehow the instigator of this horror. I have no proof, just a gut feeling. As punishment, we made the puppies pose in the midst of the carnage.............

And this was the look on my face when I first saw the mess........................



Actually, that pillow was beginning to look rather disgusting and I have to admit part of me was glad, yes glad!! that the had dogs destroyed it!! (Shhhhh, Don't tell Steve!!)

I hope this post wasn't too shocking for anyone. We'll blame it on the approach of Halloween!! Better sign off now.

No comments: